I call myself a software engineer, hence most of what I’ve done over the years was to write software and mostly in C++. Here you will find the bits and pieces that I like most.
A series of articles about code layout and dependency management
Another series on using UTF-8 in Windows programming
Working with sockets in C++:
A bit of everything:
- Error code objects
- UTPP - my own unit test environment
- Embedding an AWK Interpreter in a C/C++ Program
- 2D Interpolation Functions
- Stern-Brocot Trees - a data structure for rational approximations
- YACB - an efficient circular buffer structure
- Producer-Consumer Queues- a template-based C++ implementation
- C++ Replacement for getopt
- How to Get BIOS UUID - obtaining motherboard UUID in 100 lines of code.